dunedin antics

graff, street art, photography, duds city what... but now that i'm in auckland, we'll have some auckland shizz in there now huh... yeayah....

Thursday, October 05, 2006

i'm not hung today - stoked!



it did take me till 12.30 to get out of bed tho, went roaming with a bucket of paste last night aye.... i like it, i like it... hit where 'got no name' was having a wee whinge about the/his fish, diddums... well i'm procrastinating again today, have to paint modaks this evening, the front of, i've sort of got a plan, in my head, but nothing drawn up as yet, 4.30 now, gotta do it at 6... mmmm... i'll pull it out tho, always do... esdees album cover tomorrow too, oh and school somewhere in there... sort it out cuz haha.
the pictures are of the LBC that got demolished due to the flood, one of my faves, basic but effective... and tenze, me, my kiwi logo yo.... peeaatthh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home