dunedin antics

graff, street art, photography, duds city what... but now that i'm in auckland, we'll have some auckland shizz in there now huh... yeayah....

Sunday, December 03, 2006

the pieces in queens






some close ups of my piece, plus the finished ones from me and ghst, he rocked a bryn again, mean colours.... first time i've done this mountain piece, simple fill, new cloud technique in the back which was sharp and effective... quite dulled colours tho, no brighties, maybe the vanilla was the wrong choice for my 'eye in the skies', all good tho... might try and get a bit more on the nature tip in the future... peeaath

1 Comments:

At 3:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tenze, I'm doing a story on grafitti and other forms of "guerilla art" for the ODT. Would you be keen to meet up and have a chat? Could be anonymous if you prefer.
Drop me a line at either ben.fahy@odt.co.nz, or johnnyschnitzel@yahoo.co.nz.

Nice,

Ben Fahy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home