dunedin antics

graff, street art, photography, duds city what... but now that i'm in auckland, we'll have some auckland shizz in there now huh... yeayah....

Saturday, October 07, 2006

art school ball

oh my god, what a fucking epic night, definately gonna try and hook up some pictures for yas all to peep... it was in the carpark at school, they had a truck with the bands and dj's in it, there were kegs, drums with fire (so good), everyone was there, there was no trouble, everyone was grinning their asses off, dancing, cheeky moments, sessions with tutors haha, goodness, love, so good.

the only down moment about the night was my hangover from 'nam, and waking up without my skateboard!!! 6 times in 3 years now, on the piss stupidity, theories are: left it leaning against the house while i dug my keys out of my bag; left it leaning against a building while i took a piss then walked; joed out somewhere for a bit and left it when i resumed the walk.... DUH!!! oh well, someone is about to find a brand spanky john cardiel anti-hero, indys, autobahns, reds.... fuck

2 Comments:

At 9:49 pm, Blogger Miss Jackson said...

excuse me mr tenze
wanna customize a clothing piece for me? i like your logo a whole lot
xo

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger tenze said...

sure, hit me up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home